Doug Lawrence, the founder of TalentC®, is committed to helping organizations be successful and has dedicated his life to the coaching and mentoring of others. Doug believes in our youth and sees them as our future leaders of tomorrow. He believes wholeheartedly in giving back and making the world a better place.
With over 30 years of mentoring and leadership experience he has helped many to achieve success in their careers and personal lives. Doug created the world’s only Internationally Accredited Mentoring Training Program in order to create powerful change within organizations. Today, organizations across the globe are part of the TalentC® family of mentorship.
In addition to creating TalentC® here are just a few of Doug’s achievements:
- Instrumental in the mentoring of hockey referees for over 15 years
- Member of the Employer Advisory Committee and the Board of Directors – Ignite Adult Learning Corporation
- Board member – Nigeria Canada Forum
- Board Member – Progress Intern and Mentoring Institute – Ghana, Africa
- Mentor Program Advisor – Business and Professional Women – Calgary, Alberta.
- Mentor Program Advisor – YWCA – Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Mentor and Mentor Program Advisor –ImentorAfrica
- President – ICM Society Board of Directors
- Retired member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), very successful in assisting others to achieve very rewarding careers in the RCMP
- Responsible for the research and implementation of a mentor program for the Saskatchewan Association of Human Resource Professionals
Are you interested in becoming an Accredited Mentor or in being mentored yourself? Please contact us and we will be in touch about taking our next steps together.