Statistically between 79% and 90% of mentor training programs fail because of lack of corporate support, lack of structure and lack of training.
TalentC® is changing that statistic.
We’ve done 3 things:
- Training – We developed a curriculum based on 30 years of leadership and mentoring knowledge to train individuals how to be way more effective as mentors.
- Support – We provide ongoing mentoring to the organization’s mentors.
- Structure – And we work hand in hand with HR departments to foster and sustain a mentoring culture in your organization.
We are the only Internationally accredited Mentor Training Program
We believe that mentoring is important and brings value to every organization and every individual it touches. Our goal is to raise the bar by creating an industry standard and best practices for mentors within organizations.
We work with organizations who want to create a mentoring culture, to create the people and organizations be the best that they can be. You have seen the results created by the power of mentoring. You believe that helping people discover how they will solve their issues themselves is the best way to have a successful, sustainable and profitable organization.
Mentors trained in our Level 1 and 2 International Certified Mentor Practitioner course receive a unique blend of academic and practical experience to assist in preparing them to create a level of success and results for your organization through their mentoring practice. Once certified, they must complete 80 hours of mentoring over a 2 year time period, to maintain their certification.
Mentors are essential to the success of your organization
- Mentoring programs are effective in reducing turnover, and help organizations embrace the mentoring culture.
- Create a culture of employees dedicated to helping co-workers grow personally and professionally
- Typically, individuals that do not receive regular mentoring, will be looking for another job within 12 months.
- The more mentors that a woman has, the faster she moves up the corporate ladder
- Managerial productivity increases exponentially with mentoring vs training alone.
- College, university students are listing mentoring as a requirement when looking for an employer.
Having International Certified Mentor Practitioners in your organization will help you to
- Foster a mentoring culture in your organization
- Enhance the business value of mentoring
- Create increased productivity in your organization
- Increase recruitment and retention