Statistically between 79% and 90% of mentor training programs fail because of lack of corporate support, lack of structure and lack of training.
TalentC® is changing that statistic.
We’ve done 3 things:
- Training - We developed a curriculum based on 30 years of leadership and mentoring knowledge to train individuals how to be way more effective as mentors.
- Support - We provide ongoing mentoring to the organization’s mentors.
- Structure - And we work hand in hand with HR departments to foster and sustain a mentoring culture in your organization.
We are the only Internationally Accredited Training Organization to deliver this program.
Our program is accredited by Certified Subject Matter Experts who are compliant with the applicable ISO standards.
We believe that mentoring is important and brings value to every organization and every individual it touches. Our goal is to raise the bar by creating an industry standard and best practices for mentors.
We work with mentors who want to make a difference in the world, and help people and organizations be the best that they can be. They really believe in the power of mentoring. By helping people discover how they will solve their issues themselves.
Levels 1 and 2 of our Certified Mentor Practitioner course include a unique blend of academic and practical experience.
These courses assist in preparing you for a higher level of success and results for your mentoring practice, and your mentee’s. Once certified, you must complete 100 hours of mentoring over a 2 year time period, to maintain your certification.
- You get the benefit of taking an accredited mentoring training program (the only one in the world)
- You receive a designation as a certified mentor practitioner (ISO compliant, the only one in the world)
- Ongoing support for you to really embrace the power of mentoring, adding incredible value to your organization or personal practice
What’s In It for You? Just think of the possibilities:
- Knowing how to help others grow personally and professionally
- Know how to create a mentoring culture in your organization
- Enhancing the business value of mentoring
- Creating increased productivity in your organization
- Increased recruitment and retention
We believe in the power of Mentoring
- Mentoring programs are effective in reducing turnover, embracing the mentoring culture.
- Typically, individuals that do not receive regular mentoring, will be looking for another job within 12 months.
- The more mentors that a woman has, the faster she moves up the corporate ladder
- Managerial productivity increases exponentially with mentoring vs training alone.
- “The experience motivated me to do my very best”
- College, university students are listing mentoring as a requirement when looking for an employer.