What if there was a proven way to:
Create Engaged and empowered employees?
If this is something you’re looking for, you can benefit immensely from adding Accredited Mentors to your Organization.
TalentC offers one on one mentoring to individuals within organizations. Our clients are looking for organization wide assistance to increase productivity, reduce turnover, and create a mentoring culture. Mentoring can also help to develop new leaders within the organization or to address challenges with existing staff.
We build a trusted relationship to better understand the issues you face, and come up with a strategy (through the power of mentoring) to address and resolve individual and organization wide issues.
In order to really create powerful change, we typically work with each person who is enrolled in the mentoring program for an hour a week. For the first one or two sessions, we work on developing a trusting relationship, so they are comfortable talking with us–human to human.
As we work further together, we start to understand and move towards the root cause of the challenge(s) they are experiencing.
Once we’ve identified that, a series of questions will help to open, expand and illuminate this challenge, and we develop a strategy for how to deal with moving forward.
As a result of one on one mentoring, your employees will experience:
- Growth both personally and professionally as a person
- Stronger core as an individual
- Believe in themselves and in their capabilities
- Know that it’s okay to make a mistake
- How to learn from mistakes and move on
Benefits of having accredited mentors in an organization:
- Support a Mentoring culture
- Engaged and empowered employees
- Mentoring programs are effective in reducing turnover
- Support the on boarding and orientation programs
- Increased productivity
- Great recruitment tool
- People focused organization
- Enhances the leadership development program
- Will have a positive impact on the bottom line
- New employee productivity is reached sooner
We also train others to be effective mentors, in their own organization, or in assisting others to develop and be the best that they can be. Every person and each situation is different.